We are currently recruiting a Acoustic Engineer to work for a leading Automotive Technology business in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will drive innovation and development of audio hardware.
- Contributing to audio system architecture from concept to production
- Conduct measurement, evaluation and development of platforms in support of product development and benchmarking
- Design for cost and reliability
- Communicating audio and acoustic concepts/targets to project teams and management.
- Ideally you will have a strong background in an acoustics engineering role
- Proficiency in the use of technical computing (MATLAB and COMSOL experience would set you apart)
- Subscribe to total quality management/continuous process improvement initiatives
- Self-motivated, logical thinker with demonstrable problem-solving skills